Sit back and enjoy a cup.

Sit back and enjoy a cup.

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Heading back to school? Here's a few products that might make the job more fun.

I have over 600 products in a large range of grades and topics.  I also have my husband's amazing middle school social studies products.  His Power Points and worksheets on latitude and longitude are a thing of beauty.  I don't think that's just a proud wife's opinion judging by the 4 stars he tends to receive.  He has a few PPt's that include worksheets that really help get the job done.  You can save an amazing amount of time and get some really great lessons.  My task cards seem popular and I do have fun creating them. I try to bring an element of fun and work hard at making them as interesting as possible.   Also, my webquests are purchased frequently as well.  I carefully choose safe sites that should stand the test of time.  I keep a copy of Bloom's Taxonomy handy so I am sure to include all the domains I can when creating a quest.  I also include writing assignment or games or some kind of activity to pull it all together.
A 75 slide Power Point on Landforms-Primary and Secondary
A 75 slide Power Point -Landforms-Primary-and-Secondary
Power Point   102 slide  Age of Exploration
Power Point 102 slide Age of Exploration
Ultimate Ancient Egypt Bundle

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Ultimate-Ancient-Egypt-Bundle-1027748

Worksheet ANCIENT EGYPT Latitude Longitude Questions & Map

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Worksheet-ANCIENT-EGYPT-Latitude-Longitude-Questions-Map-386363

A Collection of  3 WebQuests -Lewis and Clark on The trail

Task Cards for Multiplication and Division Practice Grade
Math Task Cards- Number Detective Grades 5-6 Decimals to t
Webquest Task Cards-  Greek Mythology Grades 4-7

No comments:

Post a Comment