Sit back and enjoy a cup.

Sit back and enjoy a cup.

Thursday, May 19, 2016

T.G.I.F. Linky Party at Mrs. Mc's -Captivating, Awesome, and....FREE!

Don't you just love it when you get something for free that you really want and is actually useful .  In June I'll get a free dinner at Benihana.  True there are some hoops to jump through, but it really is as advertised.  I just recently received a lovely cream with a nail polish order I placed online.  It was a product that I wouldn't ordinarily use, but now since I've tried it and liked it, I'll probably order it next time.
 TpT Authors offer a variety of free produtcs for a number of reasons.  There is the hope that once our work is sampled there will be return buyers.  In addition, I think many of us offer free products as a thank you to followers.  Most of us are in, or have been in, the trenches and are partly motivated to somehow make a very demanding job just a little more fun. 


Browse this collection of free products and see what new and interesting things you find.  


No comments:

Post a Comment