Sit back and enjoy a cup.

Sit back and enjoy a cup.

Thursday, September 29, 2016

T.G.I.F. Linky Party at Mrs. Mc's Place-October Approaches!

October begins on Saturday and it's probably a good idea to start getting ready for Halloween.   You have four weeks and then Monday the 31st will be here.  Last year I did a blog about an alternative to decorating pumpkins with the kiddos.  My daughter and her friends got together again and decorated eggs for Halloween.  (They tell me they may do a winter version!  I look forward to that.)
So thanks to Lindsay, Tina, and Danielle, I have some photos to inspire you.  You may find it a cheaper and less messy way to go.

I asked my fellow teacher-authors to showcase a variety of their fall and Halloween materials.  Kick off your shoes, grab a cool glass of cider....or whatever you prefer....and see if you can find a seasonal lesson that you and your kiddos will enjoy.  You may also find a few free treats as well.  Let the fun begin!


2 comments:

  1. What a neat idea decorating eggs for Halloween! Also a great round up of October resources.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the adorable decorated eggs - super cute!

    ReplyDelete