Sit back and enjoy a cup.

Sit back and enjoy a cup.

Monday, February 6, 2017

T.G.I.F. Linky Party at Mrs. Mc's Place-TpT is Having a Sale!


If you're looking to get in on the deal, here's your chance.  TpT adds a discount over and above the percent off offered by the seller.  Just be sure and use the code when you check out.  I still remember a sale when I was so excited that I forgot to use the code.  Most sellers will be participating so check out all the areas you need.  You might be able to stock up for the coming months.  Here's a few from my shop.

                     Early European Explorers: The Age of Exploration Power Point Review and Game

                                   A 75 slide Power Point on Landforms-Primary and Secondary


Here are plenty more lessons that will be on sale.  Be sure to check them out.

Happy shopping.



No comments:

Post a Comment